Take Action: Suggested Activities to Be the Change
- Make breathing sacred love a part of your daily life. When you wake up in the morning and before going to bed at night, take some time to breathe sacred love. Do the same periodically throughout the day. Don’t forget to breathe love with groups and communities in which you are involved and with our world leaders. Consider breathing sacred love with all beings in the universe.
- Explore breathing love with yourself in the future. You can do this by simply imagining yourself at some point in the future and breathing sacred love in and out. Once you’ve been doing this a while, you can feel the love sent to yourself from the past at any time. You can especially send love to yourself in times of difficulty in the future. And then when you eventually encounter a big challenge, remember to open to that love you’ve sent yourself.
- Remember that there are many thousands around the globe who are breathing sacred love with you all the time. When the going gets tough, open to feeling our collective love channeling support into your heart. And conversely, when you’re feeling passionate and excited about life, share that energy by breathing love and passion with us and with all around you.
- Play with using the charging breath to shift your energy to a more expanded state. Notice when you are feeling a little down or low on energy and see what happens when you expand your breath. Invite others to join you.
- Consider increasing your awareness of breathing as you move through your day-to-day life. Explore deepening and slowing your breath throughout the day. Inspiration means to breathe in. This inspiring practice can actually cause physiological changes which help you to feel more full and open and experience deeper connections with yourself and those around you. This single shift can inspire you to live with love in a most profound way.